Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Miss Minnie

This is Minnie.  I had to take Allie to the vet today to get her shots and little Minnie was there.  My aunt (who works at the vet) is puppy sitting for her this week.  I guess this is right on schedule.  I've been doing fine, but every once in a while, I really get a hankering for a new puppy!  The last time I wanted one was when Cuddles, the dog I had my whole life until I was 15, was getting old.  Now my dogs are starting to get up there in years, and I'm starting to want a new puppy again!  I'll be out of my parents house sometime this year, and when I get out, I won't have anyone around to tell me no if this "need" for a new puppy gets worse!  I'm going to have to learn some self-control before I move out or else my place will be a menagerie!  I know this because I would also like to get a bunny and an aquarium with tropical fish...oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment