Saturday, September 5, 2009

Football...and sickness...


For the first time in my life, I'm actually a little excited about football season starting. Not that I'm expecting an awesome season. I doubt the Razorbacks will be amazing this year, but it is kind of exciting. When football season starts, it means the start of fall. It means cooler weather and holidays are on the way. Yep, football season brings with it my favorite time of the year: FALL!!! The Razorbacks did do pretty well today...48-10 against Missouri State. Now if we can just keep that up in our conference games...
Something has really irritated me this year. Every time I've made plans to go somewhere out of town, something always keeps me from going. One of these times I stayed home because I wanted to and because it was the right thing for me to do, but the others were not my decision. Either the trip was cancelled, or plans changed with no one being kind enough to let me know, or someone got sick. This time I was supposed to go out of town and I got sick! I'm hoping it's not the flu, but whatever it is, I feel horrible! Only thing I know is, it is just not meant for me to go anywhere this year! My next *planned* trip is for the first weekend in October, I'm hoping this one actually HAPPENS!! Oh well...I'm focusing on the good stuff...3 more days off and 10 days until Ava comes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment