Thursday, September 3, 2009

5 Months??

I can't believe it's been 5 months since I've posted anything. It's not like I have anything all that exciting to write about...I've been so busy, but who hasn't?

Updates
  • My best friend is expecting my God-daughter and the date is set! September 15 I will be an AUNT! Well, the closest I'll ever be to being an aunt anyway!
  • I've officially been an RN for one year. Had my 1-year evaluation today. It went very well, no negative comments were made. The only bad thing is that I was put on a committee...but hey, why not? I got a 3.78% raise...I'm so blessed to be getting bonuses and raises during such stressful financial times.
  • I get to go to Dallas October 3-6 for the Arkansas-Texas A&M game at the new Dallas Cowboys stadium. Should be a fun time, even if we are gonna get clobbered!

Last, but certainly not least, I'm going to talk about something very important to me. A new church has been planted in Maumelle. I decided, after 14 years, to leave my church and join this new one after a lot of prayer and sleepless nights. I am truly blessed to be a part of this new church. It's amazing! Anyone and everyone who would like to come, please do! Even if you just want to visit... Services are at 10:30 a.m. every Sunday morning! Hope to see you there!
http://www.churchatmaumelle.org

"For you have been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah."
--Psalm 61:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment