Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stormy Night

I love a good thunderstorm. Except when they get dangerous, like they're doing tonight! There's been a tornado in Mena, apparently. I hope everyone is ok. I love to hear the thunder and the rain. I wonder why something that has the potential to be deadly stirs so much excitement in me (and many others). It isn't that exciting. Storms are not good. Yet I love it. I get nervous when they mention tornadoes, but there is still something exciting about it. I've never really thought about it that much, but now that I have, it seems insane!

I hear the thunder rumbling in the distance. It's getting closer. Must be moving fast!

I'm dreading tomorrow with a passion. I really don't want to go to work. I love Friday nights, but I hate Fridays at work. They are always TOO busy and understaffed. I'm not looking forward to not having a chance to catch my breath, as I'm sure will be the case. I'll just have to mark the hours until I'm able to get out of there! ONE MORE DAY then, praise the LORD, it'll finally be the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment