Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gone so fast...

Why do the weekends fly by and the work week always goes so SLOW??? The same time every Sunday, about 6 or so, I start getting the back to work blues. I start dreading it with MAJOR intensity. I don't know why. It's no different from any weeknight as far as having to go to work the next day...I just dread going back to work on Monday the most. And Mondays aren't even the worst days at work. That would be Fridays generally. It is a little easier now that I only work 4 days a week. This week I will work 2 days and I'm off Wednesday, then I'll work Thursday and Friday. At least I'm not facing 5 straight days of work! It is wonderful having that one day off thrown in! And if I can just get through this week, I only have to work 3 days next week and I get a 4 day weekend! And I get another 4 day weekend the following week! I just have to keep telling myself it's not so bad. I don't know what it is about Sunday night!!! I wish the weekend lasted longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment